The Oasis Center
Affordable Housing Complex
10118 101 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0Y2
- See Available Units
- Application Form (PDF)
- Leaseholder Terms
About The Oasis Center
The Oasis Center is a safe and affordable housing option offering 20 multi-sized units to the City of Grande Prairie, ranging from bachelor’s to single and two-bedroom units.
Included in the building is the Administration Offices for The Oasis Group, including The Oasis Fellowship, Oasis Community Services, The Freedom Centre, The Oasis Daycare, The Oasis Laundromat, Oasis Supernatural Ministry Training Centre, and The Oasis Bridge building.
Application: All applications completed and returned to Oasis Community Services are rated based on individual need and the applicants ability to meet the Core Needs Income Thresholds (CNIT) established by the Province of Alberta Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, which consider the following:
- Annual Income
- Size of unit required based on family composition
- Condition of present accomodation
- To verify the information on the application:
- Household composition
- Household income
- Household assets
- To determine the most appropriate housing
- Ability to pay affordable market rent based on income verification (income tax assessment and current income information)
- Ability to live in the unit with or without community supports
Please complete the following form as accurately as possibility and ensure that all required fields are filled in.